1. Shellac! This picture was taken on day 9. Totally worth the $30. I even think they’d look better if I didn’t do so many dishes over the holidays and teach in a 105 degree room. Good stuff!
5. Things with thumb holes (that’s what she said!):
my Lululemon hoodie
The Buddha bowl!
6. Arm balances:
7. Lady Gaga (she is 24! 24!) She’s created a massive following and influenced an entire generation’s pop culture. She’s kind of a freak, but that’s impressive! What are YOU doing today?
8. Teaching my Hot Power Yoga class.
Sarah’s first headstand ever! Such a proud yoga mama :-]
9. Lululemon has got me by the you-know-whats! Now I don’t know how I ever got dressed without my Wunder Under Leggings. They’re pretty heavy (so no see-thru no matter what you do) and they stay put even through an intense work-out. No having to readjust after coming out of your downdawg (that was a typo but then I liked it better!) or your jog.
This was pretty much Erin:
And then I had to have the crops:
I probably bought six pairs this year. Help me.
10. Reading for yoga/spiritual growth: Gabrielle Bernstein, Earl Nightingale (thanks to my Frenchman), Malcomn Gladwell, and all of my Ray Long yoga books.
It’s been a good year. Do you have any 2011 Favorites worth sharing?