- Sometimes I worry that one day I’ll accidentally puree my hand in the garbage disposal. Final Destination style.
- I have mentally mapped out a Home Alone-esque escape route from my house in the event a rapist breaks in and I need to finagle my way out of a tricky situation.
- Dentists recommend brushing your teeth twice a day to prevent cavities and decay. I brush three times just to be safe.
- While we’re on the subject of teeth, I also have thinning enamel (!!!) which basically means my teeth are soft which basically means my teeth could just crumble and fall out of my head at any minute. This makes me afraid. The dentist said that’s imposible but let’s be frank – what the heck does she know?
- Lately I’ve been obsessed with my cholesterol. Not even tracking it, just thinking about it. The other day I got a full fat latte and gave myself the disapproving finger wag before silently thinking, “Oooo, this is really not good for your cholesterol…”
I need to be stopped! This is the kind of crazy that usually warrants medication.
After a slightly stressful afternoon, I don’t feel like cooking. I made us a couple open faced egg sandwiches with a salad and we’re calling it a night on the couch with a little Modern Family. 🙂
Oh, and stay tuned… per your requests, I’ll have yoga vlogs coming soon. I’m taking requests for poses and/or particular areas to focus on… now! 🙂