Forget it was Father’s Day in like 5 minutes (Okay, like 2 weeks, but still!)? Oh yeah, me too! I’m swooping in to save the day and give you some sweet ideas to fall back on when you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel for last minute ideas. That never happens, right?! 😉 I won’t tell.
1. The Art of Shaving Kit – $100 (smaller sizes for about $25)
Love this stuff. It smells amazing and it’s so luxurious for someone who likes to take care of themselves. (Plus, it’s available at Sephora and if you buy it there you get those beauty insider points! Everybody wins!)
2. YouBars – about $60 (or less)
For the fit and healthy Dad! Customizable protein/meal replacement bars, or granola, cookies, protein powder – you name it AND you make it. These are some of my favorite things ever! I’ve gotten them as gifts for people several times and I also buy them for myself too. It’s something that’s fun to do and so unique he’ll remember it forever. (The YouBar Gift Box labeled “Most Popular” is the best deal and the one I ALWAYS get regardless of who/what it’s for.)
4. Foodzie Tasting Membership – $30
I just discovered this today and am obsessed. This is the coolest idea ever and you KNOW I got in on the action. If Dad’s a foodie like you, this is the perfect gift!
5. A few months of Netflix membership – $30 for about 3 months
This is so easy and gives Dad all the movies and video games (if that’s his thing) he could possibly wish for. It’s easy and inexpensive and really cool and even something you can combine with something else.
For even less expensive alternatives…
1. Take him to the driving range for some good memories! Seriously, it costs a few dollars to rent a bucket of balls and it’s sure to be a hilarious time. Last time I took my Dad, we ended up taking bets to see who could hit the little golf cart that buzzed around picking up balls. Hilarious and mature.
2. Beach/pool day. Do something Dad likes – bring a football/volleyball to the beach and toss it around for a while! Bring some food while you’re at it and picnic while you’re there. He’ll love it.